Our Future Plans
23/11/19 - Forgiveness - A Self-Healing Strategy
After decades of neglect in the psychological literature, forgiveness is emerging as a ‘hot topic’ for people working intimately with others.
- What exactly is forgiveness?
- What are the benefits of forgiveness?
- What are the most common misunderstandings about forgiveness?
- Why do some people find it more difficult than others?
- If people want to forgive, how can we work with them to help them achieve their therapeutic goal?
Further information and full booking details will be posted nearer the time.